Join the Team/Job Postings
The ideal candidate should be a professional self-starter, able to work independently on tasks and assigned projects. The candidate should be well organized and able to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously in a fast-paced workplace. The Coordinator must thrive in a collaborative environment, possess the skills to foster internal and external business relationships, and have the ability to communicate effectively with all levels within the Studio. The Coordinator needs to be detail oriented, have good follow-up skills, and must be able to maintain confidentiality with information.
- General admin duties: deploys telecom equipment, maintain calendars, coordinate meetings
- Create studio communications.
- Track and update data across multiple databases
- New Vendor Identification & screening
- Studio Events & Employee perks program
- Perform other duties and undertake special projects assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- 2-3 years experience in a relevant field.
- Must be a proactive self-starter capable of self-management.
- Comfortable managing multiple projects.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Comfortable working across multiple divisions within a company.
- Must be organized and detail oriented.
- Wordpress skills would be beneficial
- Excellent OSX skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Gmail).
Please submit a reel and resume to email@example.com for consideration.
- Growth Opportunities for advancement
- PRODUCTION SERVICES TECHNICIAN
- Software Engineer - Texture and Matte Painting
- Matte Painter
- Houdini FX Technical Directors
- Operations Coordinator
- Senior Systems Engineer (UNIX)
- Intermediate Systems Engineer (UNIX)
- DATA INFASTRUCTURE SOFTWARE ENGINEER
- RENDER EFFICIENCY ENGINEER - ARNOLD TEAM
- RENDERING ENGINEER - ARNOLD
- SENIOR VFX COORDINATOR
- CHARACTER ANIMATION PIPELINE ENGINEER
- Production Tracking Developer
- SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER
- CHARACTER TD - PIPELINE
- CHARACTER TD - SETUP/RIGGER
- TECHNICAL DIRECTOR - Hair/Fur/Cloth/Feather Simulation
Qualified candidates should send their materials to:
Sony Pictures Imageworks
Attention: Human Resources
9050 W. Washington Blvd.
Culver City, CA 90232
Fax: (310) 840-8888
All artist submissions MUST contain the following:
- Cover Letter which states the position you are applying for and your availability
- Demo Reel and/or Portfolio (if applicable to the position)
- Demo Reel and/or Portfolio Breakdown which describes your specific contributions to the work
**Please be sure NOT to send original materials, as submissions will not be returned.**
Submission Tips & Guidelines
- Reels should be on DVD or VHS (NTSC) - Beta or PAL will not be accepted
- Do not send CD ROMS or refer us to a website - hardcopy submissions only
- Reels should be clearly labeled with your name and contact information
- The length of your reel should be limited to 5 minutes and consist of the work you're most proud of beginning with your most recent work
- Music should not contain vocals unless lip-syncing skills are illustrated
- Please include a credit list explaining what you did on your reel and what software (if applicable) was used to achieve the effects
- Demo reels should be well edited and concise (less than 5 minutes).
- ANIMATORS NOTE: Please include all traditional work (life drawings, pencil tests, etc.) either on your reel or with your portfolio
Please be sure your portfolio is clearly labeled with your name, address and telephone number on both the inside and outside.
All portfolios should contain the following:
- Samples of your recent work
- Life Drawings
- Rough Sketches of animals and humans in movement
- Samples of your color and design sense
- We prefer artists to limit their portfolios to 20 pieces representing their strongest current work.
- Do not send original copies of your work as it will not be returned