The Technology Coordinator will need to be an eager and responsive individual for their coordinating tasks that relate to animation technology. Reporting directly to the Director of Technology, you'll play a significant role in the development and sourcing of new applications and innovative tools for our studio’s pipeline and department workflows, coordinating training of production crews and deployment of software and hardware. You will concentrate on the administrative needs of the SPA/SPI Technology department, coordinate tasks across studio departments and shows, organize meetings and track progress of development projects. Candidates can expect to gain experience in working with various productions including feature and television, managing for software development, grow their general technical knowledge base, learn animation production workflows and develop project management skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Tracking tasks assigned to Engineers in Asana
- Direct people both internally and externally to the correct department to get the information that is needed.
- Schedule meetings and book conference rooms
- Manage department calendar
- Attend various productions and department meetings, prepare meeting agendas, take notes
- Coordinating various hardware and software deployment tasks
- Following up on purchase requests
- Coordinate the support of production and artwork files within specific directory structures.
- Keep the technology team informed by providing accurate and timely information.
- Create trusting and open relationships with productions.
- Booking Travel
- Coordinate Software Demo’s with various vendors
- Special projects as needed.
- Great organizational and communication skills are a must.
- Must work well with others and be flexible dealing with multiple personality types.
- Knowledge of Excel, Google G-Suite, and Project Management is desired
- Knowledge of Asana, Shotgun, Flix and Photoshop A Plus
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure. Must be willing to take and follow directions.
- Ability to work independently and set appropriate priorities.
- Trustworthy and able to maintain a high level of discretion.
- Must have past experience demonstrating skills listed above.
- Bachelor degree in either Animation, Project Management, or Technology preferred
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure the subject line reads Technology Coordinator